Book your stay directly with us now and enjoy the best prices and availability. Our central location in the heart of Delft, our comfortable rooms and excellent service will make your stay unforgettable. Don't wait any longer and book your stay at now!
|Our website||Other booking sites|
|Best price guaranteed|
Measures we take at our hotel to provide you with a safe and hospitable stay.
- We follow the guidelines of RIVM and KHN.
- Hygiene is already of high importance to us, but we will certainly pay extra attention to this at this time. In addition, we clean all commonly used elements such as handles, ATM, room keys and the common areas.
- The staff remains at home in case of complaints and regularly wash / disinfect their hands.
- If you feel sick during your stay, we ask you to stay in the room and report this to us by phone at the reception. We will then discuss the possible follow-up steps.
Arrival and departure
- We would like to welcome you personally, we show you the way and we are open to questions.
- You have the opportunity at the reception to disinfect your hands after your trip.
- If you have not yet made a breakfast reservation with your booking and would like to make use of it, we request that you do so immediately upon check-in.
- We will check out the guests at an appropriate distance and ask them to put the key in the key basket that you will find at the reception.
- We try to divide the rooms as much as possible over the building, so that it is easier to maintain the 1.5m.
- We request that you stay at a safe distance from other guests.
Measures in our restaurant for breakfast:
- The breakfast room (if open) is arranged in a way according to the guidelines of RIVM and KHN. This also applies to our “lounge”, if the breakfast room is full, you can also have your breakfast in the lounge to keep the appropriate distance.
- Keep 1.5 meters away. Both to our employees and to other guests.
- If the breakfast room is not allowed to open because of the measures, the breakfast is in take-away form. Depending on the number of guests we will make a choice whether we serve it a la carte or as a buffet. When the hotel is fully operational we return to our breakfast buffet.
- When the buffet is being refilled please stay seated till the employ is finished and has left the buffet.
- During the preparation of breakfast, our employees wear gloves from a hygienic point of view.
- Room service is available for an additional charge.
- Several restaurants in the city offer both takeaway and delivery options. You can contact the reception for more information. You can enjoy the meal in your room or in our lounge. Here, too, the seating areas are arranged in accordance with the guidelines of RIVM and KHN.
We understand that it may be exciting time for you to travel during these times. But if you want to get away, Delft is and remains a beautiful city to visit once in these bizarre times. We hope that despite the measures that we and the city must take, you will have a pleasant stay in our hotel and in our beautiful city of Delft. If you still have questions about the measures, you can always contact us. Version 12-05-2020